Thursday, February 12, 2009

News News and More News

Haven't updated this bitch in a while..

So i haven't been up to much same shit work and home.

I've decided to part out my car so no more STi for me, I'm going back to the Honda game and will be buying another 99-00 Si oh fuck yeah...

Only thing i'll do is Wheels, Coilovers, Seats maybe, lil system, I/H/E or i might just slap a turbo on it still debating and of course a tune...

Been at home Making beats for the past couple weeks, I've made about 6-8 so far nothing spectacular but hey, Still spinning when i have time...

Been listening to a lot of 90's hip-hop lately don't know why.

I guess cause it reminds me of when i aint have bills and chilling on the block and shit like that, when the only concern was do i look fly and whose gonna be my next chick and shit...

Money has been coming in good from selling all my parts and shit so i'm doing aite, can't wait to sell the engine, tranny , suspension and brembos thats where the real money is..

Did my taxes last week so waiting for my Direct deposit and then i'm off to shop, i haven't bought shit since December or something, also gotta buy a new phone so i'm leaning towards a Iphone since it's like everything i need..

Shit at home is cool ..

Nothing to complain about..

V-day is coming up geeeezz, came out the pocket a little bit for my wifey...

Oh okay i lied i actually bought me some new headphones and bought the Korg Nano keyboard,
That shit is sick 25 keys, very sensitive to chords played and it was only 50 bucks i recommend it to anyone in the music making game!!

I'm gonna create a Myspace Music, shit why not whore out the talent i have? I might get lucky huh??

Thinking about either getting new glasses or contacts not sure yet, maybe contacts cause they're cheaper you know...

I missed Nip/Tuck this week Fuuucckkkkk!!!!

But i did watch Knight Rider last night, yes i like that show...

I'm so hyped to buy another Si why??

Still on the hunt for a new job fuucckkk!!!!.....

I have about a month and a half before i leave this one...

Anyway i rambled for long enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment