Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday 12/13

Well Saturday was cool...

Woke up with the Flu..

Took some Nyquil at like 2p.m. then took a 3 hour nap, to get up and go to a sweet 16 with my girl.
It was for one of her co-workers daughter, Open bar great food what more could you ask for..

So 9 beers and a vodka/ocean spray and we decide to leave maybe a lil under midnight, so i ask my girl what she wants to do..

I say Webster Hall cause Kaskade was spinning so we go home change and be on our way..

Mind you we're both drunk already so we get there at about1:45 a.m.

go in pay yada yada and just listen to the beats...

My girl was drinking a gin and gin and i was drinking Patron and red bull..

Had a great time left at about 6 a.m.

got home at like 6:45 after going to scoop up some white castle and then crash out...


Sunday:

I got to watch my Cowboys beat the Giants in a great game......

Back to Work Monday ugh what a drag....

2 comments:

  1. Dude I HATE waking up sick, especially during the winter here in New England.

    Get Well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive been sick these few days... sucks to try and sleep like that..

    btw added ya to my blog links! and glad to see some music from PR in yoir playlist HAHAHA mj and de la ghetto, lol i know dexter (one of the djs on de la ghettos)....

    let see this blog start giving some reading material =)

    ReplyDelete